- ·航空电子技师 Avionics Technician
- ·液压维修员 Hydraulic Mechanic
- ·机轮技术员 Wheels Mechanic
- ·滑梯技师 Mechanic-Slide
- ·气动维修高级技师Senior Pneumatic Technician
- ·Customer Service Manager客服经理
- ·Mechanical Design Engineer机械设计工程师
- ·产品工程师 Product Engineer-AVC/ELC
- ·生产计划控制员Production Planner & Controller
Customer Service Manager客服经理
职位描述Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Department: Aircraft Components Services
Report to: Head of Fulfillment China
Concentrate on commercial execution of business at the level of individual items, the smooth operational Customer Support and act as a consultant to customer in all matters of material and customer management.
* Responsible for establish & maintain friendly customer relationship to secure overall customer satisfaction by (50%)
1) Manage the customer relationship, such as organizing performance review regularly and communicating closely, to identifying Customer potential complaint and Pro-actively resolve them promptly.
2) Coordinating business units within LHT/LTS to meet customer requirements and maintain internal & external performance dialog while giving consideration to contractual service such as TAT, supply service level, etc.
3) Responsible for qualified invoice and customer complains.
* Responsible for Commercial and Contractual Monitoring and Analysis to secure financial target is met (30%)
1) Assume financial and performance responsibility for small accounts, take all necessary actions to bring the business development of products on the planned track.
2) Identify and pursue up-selling opportunities for existing customers in cooperation with the Account Management and Sales
* Responsible for operational issues under smooth process by ensuring all customer information systems are updated and that operational customer service receives (10%)
* Train and Coach JCSM (Junior Customer Service Manager) and CSS (Customer Service Support) team (5%)
? Responsible for Key-user functions to maintain the customer service knowledge within the team (5%)
* Bachelor degree or above, major in engineering, finance, logistics or business administration.
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English and Chinese.
* Ability to develop trusting and open relationships with internal and external partners
* Intercultural Competence