職位描述1. Proper implementation of the assigned tasks;
2. *Ensure that all of the maintenance work of GSE and manufacturing tools and equipment meet the requirements of Council rules and regulations, also meet the requirements of current effective operation provided by factory and maintenance documents.
3. *Ensure that all operation and maintenance work of building and utility equipment meet with requirements of related national regulations.
4. Plan, direct, coordinate and operate plant facilities functions including facilities development, operating and maintenance procedures, scheduling & development & and daily operation and maintenance of all plant utility equipment. To minimize the utility equipment downtime by well-developed preventive maintenance plan and execution.
5. Develop various facility departments and staff, determination of skill requirements and the hiring of staff as necessary to support facility operations.
6. Develop overall facility related long and short range goals to support other departments, business objectives and processes
7. Provide planning, project management of new buildings, facility equipment installations or other upgrades to the plant facility.
8. Control facility budgets, the staffing of the facility as necessary to support equipment, building, grounds and vended services and other service contracts that are required.
9. Understand China EHS regulations and international standards and CAAC/ICAO safety management system requirements that apply to the MRO (aviation repair station) to ensure MRO (aviation repair station) EHS systems are developed to comply with those regulations and standards.
10. Continuously identifies, assesses, and reduces/eliminates safety risks related to operation and provide recommendation to manage the risks. Establishes and maintains relationships with governmental authorities on matters of mutual concern including voluntary certification (e.g., ISO 14001), maintenance of environmental permits, submission of required reports, and maintenance of data and records.
11. Responsible for the company emergency response plan, exercises, coordination with external responders.
12. Supervise the control of all emissions including waste water, air and solid/hazardous waste treatment/disposal and site security.
13. The company"s representative dealing with the local and provincial environmental security, fire, occupational health ministry or bureau.
14. Lead MRO (aviation repair station) energy management and environmental report and improvement activities.
15. Lead MRO (aviation repair station) fire prevention activities which including daily operations, training, fire detection and suppression equipment inspection & preventive maintenance.
Bachelor degree or above.
At least 12 years related working experience of factory facilities management and construction projects management
At least 7 years ficility manager or construction projects manger experience.